Oregon seeks to ensure equal access to opportunities in its new Psilocybin industry

Originally published at: Oregon seeks to ensure equal access to opportunities in its new Psilocybin industry | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Brb moving to Oregon

Happy The Today Show GIF

7 Likes

Follow the patents, they’re gonna find a way to ef up this industry.

1 Like

I like this part especially. Looking at how much more expensive legal marijuana is than street, I don’t want to see psychedelics priced out of people’s range but that plus being some kind of premium therapy retreat thing.

2 Likes

Task Force on Psilocybin Health Equity, Join Now!

FIFY

1 Like

Shopping around has many benefits. We are regularly purchasing pkgs of 100 pre-rolls made with a blend of shake from all the types of ganja sold at a certain dispensary. It’s also one that’s well worth driving across town to visit, given that we’re getting an ounce for a ridiculously low price, and the gummis are great and also well priced. Fairly often freebies and great ahem deals are offered at all the dispensaries we visit. A medical card means a 20% discount is applied to all purchases, inc items already on sale at most places, too.

Michigan suffers from a particularly malignant buncha asshole rethugs, but we have excellent coping mechanisms.
fly2

I hope prices very soon become reasonable near you, and in your state.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.