Oregon's weed sales are 420% higher than state average along the Idaho border

“Sweet!” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And I am conveniently here for it.

1 Like

Certainly! In fact, any firm-fleshed, not-too-watery fruit or vegetable will do. Carrots, for example, work quite well, and so do turnips, parsnips, daikon radish, and so on.

Yes, checked personally, on a dare that became interesting research. My fave odd smoking device is probably the planet Earth =):

(These were probably the first water pipes, as well.)

5 Likes

So you’re saying is that this reporting employed a bit of smoke and mirrors.

4 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

12 Likes

Yes. It was terrible, didn’t affect the flavor though. If you try it make sure you have some lip balm handy.

1 Like

Looks like the white-supremecist survivalists of Western Idaho need to get their buzz on.

Gah! And then there’s Illinois who will soon tax cannabis at 420%. Not really, but holy shit the prices in Illinois are high. Also, supply is low, very low.

1 Like

That is an issue for the state legislature to address.

When legally obtaining something is more expensive and less convenient than illegally obtaining it, you have the makings of a profitable black market.

2 Likes

There is a cannabis store conveniently located in Massachusetts right near the NY border, I pass by it pretty regularly when I am out in that part of the state, I think next time I’ll slow down to see how many non MA license plates there are, but I already see that most of the yelp reviews are from out of state.

Huh. We drove to Collinsville a couple weeks ago, and the “adult use” prices seemed comparable to those I’ve seen in Colorado. We stood in line for 2.5 hours, but had no problem getting almost everything we wanted. Are you in Chicago?

ETA: Sorry @davide405, that was meant as a reply to @doggo

Give it a little time.
For a bit, the competition was fierce in San Diego. High prices soon dropped and supply regained its footing once the shine wore off. Now you can get a gram for a few bucks or an eighth for $25 if you’re just buying plain old decent-quality weed.

:maple_leaf:?
And some more characters so I can post

2 Likes

Cook County.

Ya think?

2 Likes

Will County isn’t much better, and it’s approximately $60/eighth regardless of strain; you want to check the percentages to make sure you’re getting what you want. Edibles are crazy expensive. Vapes and concentrates are easier to get than flower, but they’re pricey as well.

Michigan was a better deal when I was up there in December, even though they’ve had their own teething problems getting things started.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.