Oreos cunningly packaged as unappetizing brands to deter children and amuse adults

Originally published at: Oreos cunningly packaged as unappetizing brands to deter children and amuse adults | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Until your children realize that you don’t keep car manuals or undershirts in the pantry.

6 Likes

If your kids are sneaking Oreo Thins, it suggests to me that you’re depriving them of better snacks. Am I alone in thinking the filling is the best part of an Oreo?

Although I’m starting to think Nabisco might be missing out on a market who might only want wafers. (Aside from buying bulk supplies online.)

2 Likes
7 Likes

Bullshit. This is advertising disguised as a disguise. Nabisco is definitely getting money from the brands they are pretending to be.

14 Likes

I need reusable packaging like this for work. Buncha pirates. I can’t think of anything they wouldn’t eat, though.

2 Likes

SYNERGY!

4 Likes

There was once a pizza bandit at my work. They stole my pizza several times. I solved the problem by liberally splashing some piri-pir sauce (habanero peppers in red palm oil) under the layer of mozzarella cheese. I never did find out who the thief was, but that solved the problem.

6 Likes

That’s for the emergency stash in the closet/garage/dresser.

3 Likes

tumblr_oef0ap5v3g1r868elo1_400

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.