OTHER good-fun project components that would be fun to stick together with sugru?

Continuing the discussion from Boing Boing Gift Guide 2013:

I’d like to buy some sugru for some clever people in my life, after seeing it recommended here. I’d ideally like to buy it in conjunction with some other components that would make for fun household projects. Since the Sugru magnetic kits aren’t out til 2014 (and how sweet they look!), can anyone suggest some OTHER good-fun project components that would be fun to stick together with sugru? Like, robotics kits, blinkety LED stuff, etc? I’d like to be able to supply either a fully kitted project, OR a good basic set of fixer/maker essentials.

Essentials would include a good soldering iron, small needlenose pliers, small wire cutters, a digital multimeter, jeweler’s screwdrivers, a nice pair of wire strippers, and sometimes those soldering armatures come in handy. I’m sure someone else will add to this list, but that’s what I’d start with at the least.

This topic was automatically closed after 1170 days. New replies are no longer allowed.