Ouch! Ann Coulter gets roasted to death by DC comedian, and it's brutal (video)

Wow, I was hung up on the whole Coulter gutting, and suddenly I’m a greasy teenager driving my date to the lake in my old Fury III with after market 8-track tape deck. Thanks for the nostalgia.

8 Likes

There are two types of people in the world.

1. Those who have at least a shred of human decency, so there are lines of public comment they won’t transgress, even if they have the vicious thought in their head.
  2. Trumpists.
5 Likes

Childless shouldn’t be a perjorative.

2 Likes

Ordinarily, no. But she stooped to the name-calling a disabled child.

In this case “childless” is used not as a pejorative in itself, but to point out that she has NFI what she’s talking about when discussing children.

5 Likes

Well I thought “roast” meant that Coulter herself was in the room (for example), which suggested that (1) she actually got to hear this in person, and (2) there was a long line of others ready to dish out more of the same.

3 Likes

Childless people are uncles, aunts, sisters, brothers, primary school teachers, peadiatric nurses etc.etc. and have plenty to contribute to the discussion. This women is a total fuckwit but it has nothing to do with her not having children.

4 Likes

I hear what you’re saying, but since Vance et al. have made “childless cat lady” a pejorative, I’m personally not going to sweat it too much if it gets turned around on them by a comedian. If Harris or Walz leaned into it, I’d say that’s a bad look for politicians trying to go high, but for a roast on TikTok? These ghouls can take some of what they’re dishing out.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.