Nearly forgotten pundit makes fun of Tim Walz's son

Originally published at: Nearly forgotten pundit makes fun of Tim Walz's son - Boing Boing

17 Likes

Via Jennifer Sandlin, AKA, @LowlyWorm2022

Thanks for posting this. These people are disgusting and keep claiming that they are the “real” Americans and the party of god and the party of life… but whenever they do this kind of thing, it’s crystal clear that they’re the party of hate, cruelty, and tax cuts. That’s all they have. Gus’ reaction to his dad’s speech warmed my heart and the fact that so many Republicans used it as an opportunity to bully someone speaks volumes as to their real character.

76 Likes

The very fact that, to them, a child being happy and emotional about their parent’s success is weird, says all we need to know about how they view families. “There is no room for this ‘love’ thing you speak of. Offspring are property who must be thoroughly scourged of independent thought and initiative so they will obey unquestioningly!” They are, in a word, weird.

64 Likes

omg you’re welcome. those people are vile vile vile. i wouldn’t believe people could be so vile if i didn’t constantly witness it with my own two eyes. disgusting!

48 Likes

Snl Yep GIF by Saturday Night Live

31 Likes

They wonder why people keep calling them Nazis, yet they keep doing Nazi shit, like this. Compassion, empathy, sympathy for anything other than the Leader and the Fatherland is for the weak. Children, turn in your parents. Nazis spent the '30s convincing German Christians that the Sermon on the Mount is for pussies. MAGA, same.

40 Likes

To me, Coulter was always so deliberately contrarian, just to keep people talking about Ann Coulter. But that goes for so many of these ‘pundits’; they make a living by having their face on tv, so they’ll say whatever is needed to make that happen. What does she really believe or value? Who knows, it is irrelevant. She is a middling tv personality who is making a living doing her hurtful schtick. Let’s move on.

16 Likes

Well, no. She’s always been a bomb thrower, not just contrary. She’s always leaned into the most vile shit to get clicks.

35 Likes

Pretty despicable tbf

9 Likes

Rule of goat fucking.

25 Likes

I’m at a loss for how this is not a perfectly reasonable reaction for any kid to have in that situation.

37 Likes

Maybe she’s never done anything that her kids were proud of… :thinking:

44 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

As far as I know, she doesn’t have any kids… despite being a member of the party that demands women pump out babies as their primary occupation, she’s pumped out exactly none.

36 Likes

Are you calling Dinesh D’Souza a goat?

8 Likes

And validated people with the most vile beliefs.

ETA:

If that’s the case, she doesn’t really have a stake in the future and shouldn’t have a say, right? /s

33 Likes

They seem even more unhinged than usual lately. I can’t find it online, but I heard one of them say of the buoyant theme at the DNC, “well, joy has never made people’s lives better, joy won’t lower the price of groceries, only we can do that.”
Coming out as the anti-joy party…can’t say we haven’t known it all along, but it’s weird to see them basically come out and say it.

39 Likes

aaand… (surprising that they even have this much awareness)… it’s deleted:

Ann Coulter Deletes Heartless Gus Walz Tweet After Backlash

‘HEARTLESS AND CRUEL’

The right-wing provocateur targeted the neurodiverse 17-year-old for getting to his feet and clapping his dad, Tim Walz, through tears.

Her comment immediately drew criticism online with people hitting back at Coulter for her tweet.

30 Likes

There are a lot of deeply weird Republicans commenting deeply weird shit about Gus Walz and the entire Walz family.

Turns out a political party that’s encouraged its most deranged psychopaths to scream out whatever horrifying shit passed through their brains for a couple decades has no idea how to communicate with people who aren’t also deranged psychopaths.

25 Likes

Wait… what?

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

23 Likes

Lots of other Republicans and MAGAts also made fun of Walz’s son, who is neurodivergent.

FFS, that’s low even for these cruel, loveless turds.

23 Likes