Nearly forgotten pundit makes fun of Tim Walz's son

:point_up:(this is probably faked.)

47 Likes

While it makes it extra vile that they are doing this while he has some neurodivergent issues, honestly even if he didn’t there is nothing wrong between a father and son publicly expressing their love for each other and getting emotional about it. It’s 100% normal and I hate how people don’t think it is.

I’ve spent about the last 8 year years seeing the Trump boys fall over themselves almost daily to please their father while being met largely with indifference. If they weren’t in shock by an actual heartfelt of expression of love from their dad, I guarantee you they would be crying as well.

41 Likes

This just further exposes the skin-crawling creepiness of the far right. Anyone who thinks this bullying behavior is ok needs to be avoided, or better yet watched carefully for more sociopathic behavior.

24 Likes

Oh, okay. Crying from joy is “weird,” but making those same exact faces for other reasons is totally normal.

I get it now. :roll_eyes:

(Thanks for posting. I hadn’t seen the actual images that spurred this until now.)

39 Likes

It’s a thing they were attacking Biden about too.

33 Likes

I’d say she was one of Vance’s childless cat ladies, but not even the most bastardish of all cats would tolerate Coulter, and she’s certainly no lady.

18 Likes

Calling Walz’s son “weird” says a lot about Coulter and all the others like her. It shows how narrowly they think and what is acceptable in their mind. Mostly, it shows that they just don’t get how the word “weird” is being used now (and of course they are just despicable human beings).

24 Likes

… no, they know :roll_eyes:

23 Likes

I find it tough to believe that reply is really by Walz. I doubt he’d bother to interact with this has-been, and it also doesn’t feel like his style to me. :thinking:

23 Likes

Well she’s also gone on record bemoaning women’s suffrage. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

If she’s still struggling to understand humans after all this time, it can only mean one thing:

ann coulter win GIF

Snake Demon GIF by Pastelae

3 Likes

I think you’re right. I got it off r/murderedbywords, but didn’t delve into the comments. It’s probably 'shopped because @Tim_Walz is his, but I couldn’t find any evidence on his feed.

11 Likes

I’m not even Walz’ son, and I was getting emotional listening to his speech :+1:

Indeed, Biden supporting his son through his problems was a really positive thing to see… for any non-narcissistic viewer.

29 Likes

It was overshadowed by the attacks on Walz’s son, but what I also found really gross was the various transphobic “defenders of women” who were attacking Harris’ stepdaughter, for being, in their eyes, insufficiently feminine*. These assholes are really telling on themselves with their attacks.

*One thing they went after her for was wearing a “Harris Walz” cap. Yeah, because if MAGA is known for one thing, it’s their hatred of wearing baseball caps (in every possible situation). I guess they’re only okay if they’re red?

Also Doug Emhoff and his daughter. (Someone put their arm around the other one! Shock horror!) That one I kind of get - in that when the Republican candidate has expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter, they have to make all other parental relationships look icky as well, to try to normalize it.

Yeah, he’s way too classy for that.

18 Likes

35 Likes

Well, all religious fundamentalists are inherently anti-joy, so this is very on-brand. Doubly so, as they want to impose their joy-fearing rules on the rest of us.

14 Likes

Previously:

But wait!

And:

9 Likes

Disgusting. Not the sort of thing you’d see Mr and Mrs Trump doing, that’s for sure! (Sniff). /s

11 Likes

The skeleton from The Last Unicorn? She is still guarding the clocktower?

6 Likes

Dood lost his blinky

1 Like