"Wah wah" -- Corey Lewandowski mocks ten-year-old girl with Down Syndrome being taken from her mother

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/19/wah-wah-corey-lewandows.html

5 Likes

…and the Dems are still doing variations on “have you no decency, sir?” as a supposedly devastating response.

No, they don’t have any decency. As was incredibly fucking obvious a very long time ago.

Stop trying to shame the fascists, start trying to defeat them. Not in 2020, now.

67 Likes

Obligatory - Christ, what an asshole!

16 Likes

73 Likes

He’s a monster, of course, but what also gave me pause seeing this on CNN is that they transcribed this sound as “womp womp.” How weird is that? Don’t let autocorrect write your headlines, CNN.

9 Likes

The rejoinder to that is not, “how dare you sir.” It’s 'Lewandowski which studio are you in? I am going to find you and beat you to within an inch of your life ’

32 Likes

Of all the psychopaths in Trump’s circle, Lewandowski was always one of the worst. He’d stick a shiv in his own kid to keep from losing a game of one-on-one in the back yard. He has less empathy or morals than the average scorpion.

12 Likes

Scorpions are fantastic, and by comparison it’s no contest — no need to sully them so.

18 Likes

Dear America, We love and you and are very concerned at your current behaviour, are you ok? - The rest of the world.

Stay Strong non racists.

38 Likes

Scorpions, rats, weasels, snakes and other generally non-aspirational animals have needed frequent defense online over the last 17 months. Let’s all try to avoid disparaging the members of the animal kingdom by comparing any of them to administration officials under Trump.

17 Likes

in other news the people that see caging brown kids as totally justified also the same people that get angry when the cashier wishes them happy holidays instead of a merry christmas

31 Likes

Now we know what sound to make when Lewandowski is diagnosed with the same karmatic brain cancer that felled Lee Atwater.

11 Likes

Not really.

35 Likes

Here’s who he works for:

http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?cycle=2018&strID=C00640664

15 Likes

I think you mean: Christ, what a fascist. Because let’s not beat around the bush - it’s not hyperbole anymore.

Not even fucking close. And quite possibly, never again.

23 Likes

Scorpions do share an ability to survive in a toxic environment with Republicans,

1 Like

Do you still not believe there is a hell?

1 Like

That’s a pretty accurate summary of my feelings about that creep.

Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it

— Christopher Marlowe, The Tragical History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus

7 Likes

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix

9 Likes