"Wah wah" -- Corey Lewandowski mocks ten-year-old girl with Down Syndrome being taken from her mother

Corey’s a dude who was fired from running Trump’s campaign for being too much of a prick, which is quite a feat. He’s a scumbag who abuses women and was repeatedly caught punching protesters, members of the press, and just random people at Trump rallies. If anyone would mock orphaned kids with Down Syndrome, it’s him, but I’m not sure what he’s doing on Fox rather than sitting in a jail cell.

21 Likes

I’d say Backpfeifengesicht; but this ass really needs multiple dick punches.

9 Likes

Him and the two Steves…

3 Likes

Predictable, Trump is the “troll president”, a lot of people voted for him not because they care about anything, but because “fuck you.”

16 Likes

I first read this as ‘his ass needs multiple dick punches’ and whilst fully agreeing with the sentiment, the various anatomical configurations this phrase conjured up left me wondering…

6 Likes

Some reassembly required?

6 Likes

Well, as an alternative to dick punches, anatomical reassembly of this fuckwit would maybe be better, I agree.

4 Likes

My correction would be “Christ, what a sociopath.” But with someone like this it’s all “potato, potahto.”

4 Likes

6rZ8g8R

5 Likes

Out of interest, to what extent and in which particulars are fascists not pretty much always sociopaths?
(Rhetorical.)

3 Likes

And arseholes. Don’t forget arseholes.

4 Likes

“All Lives Matter”

6 Likes

There needs be some people who are dragged out into the street, given a chance to repent, and then shooting them in the head.

2 Likes

And Anne Coulter said the children we’re seeing on the videos are “actors in a political stunt”, reading from scripts. (I’m gagging as I cite this video; forgive me).

10 Likes

Why doesn’t she just do the planet a favor and spontaneously combust?

11 Likes

I see a few people suggesting this douche needs a beating and I just wanted to say how very wrong that position is. The entire Trump cabinet needs a beating.

10 Likes

Dear Corey Lewandowski;

Sincerely, Everyone

20 Likes

Pretty sure that if we just throw a bucket of water on her, that will take care of the problem. I’m willing to try it , anyway.

melted_small

13 Likes

Hey, do you have T-Mobile? I do.

So this morning, I saw this: https://gizmodo.com/t-mobile-adviser-mocks-10-year-old-with-down-syndrome-s-1826973838

Can we try to hit them where it hurts? Let T-Mobile know he’s got to go.

5 Likes

Not “detainment centers for abducted children,” but “summer camps.”

If these fuckers had been alive during the 1940s they would have claimed Anne Frank’s family was just playing hide-and-seek.

21 Likes