"Wah wah" -- Corey Lewandowski mocks ten-year-old girl with Down Syndrome being taken from her mother

According to Politico, T-Mobile last month hired the lobbying firm Turnberry Solutions, which reportedly employs Lewandowski,

Coincidence? Hmm.

TURNBERRY SOLUTIONS, INC. (Pennsylvania (US), 28 Mar 2001-) But that seems to be an IT company, nope.

TURNBERRY SOLUTIONS, LLC (Delaware (US), 5 Jul 2017- ) Yeah, Delaware, last year. That’s probably it.

5 Likes

So, they ARE saying it’s a camp now?

Maybe one where they could bone up on English, and maybe get a law degree while they are in there. Might be hard to focus, though, given the crowding. It will take a lot of… concentration.

4 Likes

If and when this ends, those responsible for the obscenity will pose themselves as heroes for saving the children from those terrible libs and democratic voters who put the kids there to start with. His slug brain worshippers will praise their great leader for his compassion.

4 Likes

It’s all in the overlap of the Venn diagram (sociopaths, arseholes). Trumpists have shown themselves to be in the overlap sub-category of “fascist.”

3 Likes

People have been outraged every month, every week and now every day. When you think you have reached the bottom, the bottom falls out and new level appears. History is repeating itself and from what it looks like, it’s only a matter of time until you are also in these cages.

8 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Yep. He’s a hero for standing up to Obama and all those libtards now by ending this “Democrat” policy. Job well done, Donnie. Your heart is as big as your hands dick.

3 Likes

The really galling thing is they want the outrage, our outrage is feeding their plan.

Really, can we just kick this man repeatedly in the balls? I wonder if the next step will be gassing the kids to death for the lulz.

3 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/health/mexico-girl-down-syndrome-temporary-shelter/index.html

“The mother was not prosecuted, but is instead being held as a material witness to support the prosecution of the smuggler, which precipitated the separation of the two other children, both Mexican citizens,” the statement said.

If she hasn’t been charged with a criminal offense, why are her kids being separated?

Since September 11, 2001, the U.S. has used the material witness statute to detain suspects without charge for indefinite periods of time, often under the rubric of securing grand-jury testimony. This use of the statute is controversial and is currently under judicial review.

Ah, I see. Detained for purposes of detention.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Come closer, please. Closer, still! Let’s talk.

images0W9EFQ6O

1 Like

Huh, I wonder what one could say to somebody like that where it would hurt.

Nothing.

Sort of impressed though that there’s sufficient anger to convince Splinter to make the information public.

2 Likes

"We have all your bank account/tax shelter info and we have cleaned them all out; you're broke now."

That’s about all I can think of that would hurt someone like that; a complete reversal of fortune.

12 Likes

Imagine the sickest most sadistic bully you ever faced in school. Now install him into the top echelon of our democracy.

This fetid sack of excrement is a symptom of the very real crisis we are in.

And as an unregistered foreign agent he belongs in prison. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/28/corey-lewandowski-trump-meetings-237725

7 Likes

tumblr_okdapa0e9v1s8esgpo1_500

What the FUCK?

And don’t look for the comments on the Trump Supporters Facebook page next to the picture of that little kid crying. You’ll hate the world even more than you do now.

12 Likes

This is fucked.

1 Like

I read that earlier and had no idea (well, some idea) how to interpret what he was implying.

1 Like

To a great extent, they weren’t and aren’t. That’s the really dangerous thing about fascism, and other malign ideologies: they can, and do, warp ordinary, decent, reasonable people into monsters through social pressure, expectations, ideological conditioning, and dehumanization of the victims.

This idea that Nazis were somehow especially inhuman to begin with is a comforting idea, but a false one. “It can’t happen here” is a lie, we know that. But there’s another, just as dangerous one, that we tell ourselves: “I could never do that!” As long as we believe that we’re exempt and immune, we’re vulnerable, because if there’s one thing people are good at, it’s rationalizing bad things we do.

8 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t get it until I heard him say it. It’s the “sad trombone” noise, and I’m pretty sure trombones can’t go “womp.”

I’m seeing womp now from non-CNN sources, so I guess it’s propagating. Stay strong, BB.

2 Likes

Got it. But I didn’t mean all, as in all Nazis in WWII, I meant as in Hitler, Mussolini, et al. But even then I may be wrong - they just ACTED like sociopaths.

1 Like