Ouch! This man tries to take off his hoodie while running on a treadmill, and it ain't pretty

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/16/ouch-this-man-tries-to-take-o.html

6 Likes

29 Likes

I got just the lawyer for this guy

8 Likes
11 Likes

does he… have one of those smart suitcases that tracks distance or something? I can’t even…

8 Likes

He has frequent connection flights with a short time window and wants to be ready?

24 Likes

I don’t know much about the luggage runner.

I saw it the other day on reddit and I thought it went well with the original post.

8 Likes

I’m reminded of some friends who prepared for a Himalayan expedition by hitting the gym in full mountaineering gear (including 30kg rucksacks).

16 Likes

Tricky dog, that Astro.

8 Likes

WTF is that torso thing behind him?

2 Likes

A boxing/martial arts practice dummy. One of them features prominently in the series Elementary, with Sherlock using it to practice stick fighting.

9 Likes

I have to say, you really impressed her, treadmill dude. Enough that she almost stopped to help.

13 Likes

Next time you’re on a treadmill, close your eyes and try to stay right in the middle. It’s almost impossible.

6 Likes

1l0m2w

23 Likes

Man, Bills fans can’t catch any breaks.

8 Likes

People injuring themselves (especially while trying to improve themselves) is always funny. They deserve our derision, as we sit at our desks.

8 Likes

I guarantee that that woman would be more impressed if he did it again.

6 Likes

It’s even better on stairs.

2 Likes

At least twice more might get him a pity date. :wink:

4 Likes

I notice his routine includes reverse-grip curling his carry-on to check the time.

6 Likes