Over 1,000 guns seized from Los Angeles mansion in upscale Holmby Hills

nuts_big_guns_bfoimdaqhm6nrh3puhbfqeba5a

These Burger King ads are getting out of hand.

5 Likes

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, “Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.” And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals … Now did the Lord say, “First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

6 Likes
5 Likes

I am guessing he’s worried more about 1% (THE 1%) of the world getting wiped out…

1 Like

Nah, I’ll just keep a list of all those deadly things under the kitchen sink or in the basement that the evening news broadcasters constantly bring up on slow news days.

Radon sounds too slow for my tastes.

2 Likes

Agreed. CO or antifreeze would be much faster.

Okay, once more in unison: “no-one is going to take my hunting rifle away. If I need a semi or fully automatic weapon to hunt I’m either hunting the wrong animal or a bad hunter, this is on me. Handguns are silly ways to defend myself but are also going to remain legal. Never have enough guns for it to be considered a stockpile. All guns I could ever need will fit in a reasonably sized safe.”

"Holmbilly Hills"

amirite?

Just an L.A. NIMBY.

3 Likes

Ahem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.