OXO has a self-cleaning fur and lint brush

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/26/oxo-has-a-self-cleaning-fur-an.html

2 Likes

Roll of packing tape works wonders.

I wear my dog-friend’s fur as a badge of honor!

3 Likes

Really?

OwO

1 Like

Love Glove: hated the name, thought the concept was ridiculous. Cats love it.

4 Likes

OXO. Is there anything they don’t do? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Speaking of “love glove”, I’d be a little frightened of their condoms…

3 Likes

Nearly everything is better than a dog’s unprotected.
Except a cat’s unprotected.

Trust me. I’m a biologist.

If you don’t, ask Jimbo.

1 Like

If the fur is self-cleaning why do I need to brush it!?! I’m not falling for your scam frauenfelder!

3 Likes

Doesn’t really work as a pet hair remover.
Dog is still as furry as before.

4 Likes

These do remove lint but will also cause some fabrics to pill. Not as good a solution as tape rollers.

True, but that economically sponsors some environmentally insensitive corporations, and it’s not cost effective.

Make a decent baster?

If you moisten your hands slightly and run them over a surface you’d like to clean, hair and lint will stick to your hands, and then you rub them together briskly and the material rolls right up in to easily disposable yarn. The trick is to have just the right amount of moisture on your hands; I’m afraid it does take practice.

True, but that economically sponsors some environmentally insensitive corporations, and it’s not cost effective.

Um… a roll of packing tape is much cheaper than a lint roller. Kindly show me the carbon footprint and toxicity analysis of paper (or plastic) tape production vs. production and assembly of OXO Good Grips.

It’s cheaper than a gold-plated moss-encrusted family credenza, too. That doesn’t make it cost-effective.

I am not your research assistant.

I use water and my hands. My friend Mr. Mike taught me how to do it.

Hmmm… I seem to have got your goat. I much prefer being on more cordial terms.

I cordially accept the return of my goat, then. :slight_smile: Didn’t mean to jump salty, sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.