PA Republicans petition Supreme Court

we are not done yet folks - PA republicans are attempting to escalate their lost cause case to the Supreme Court with their absurd remedy: that all the mail in ballots everywhere are disregarded and Trump retroactively made president.

While you are at it, if you could add to your remedy list one for me: bring back Firefly.

I mean really –– can you imagine the Supreme Court doing this? I guess we find out if we still have a country, or if we have to go to DC with torches and pitchforks.

10 Likes

They maintain that Pennsylvania’s expansive vote-by-mail law is unconstitutional because it required a constitutional amendment to authorize its provisions.

Once again: this is the law that was sponsored, voted on and signed into law by Pennsylvania Republicans.

17 Likes

Surely members of that party wouldn’t be disingenuous or duplicitous…oh, wait:

12 Likes

Unbelievable…

6 Likes

The fuel required for the duped base support ramping up financial contributions. Let’s double Novembers $200 million pledges for December to $600 milion. WE GOT THIS! WINNING THE LIBS. BIDEN/OBAMA/CLINTON SAD :pleading_face:

1 Like

I think this is the one where Ted Cruz – whose wife and father were both insulted by Trump – has offered to make the oral arguments if it goes to SCOTUS.

3 Likes

The Safe Harbor Deadline is just hours away. Thank the gods.

2 Likes

These republicans as scumbags. Unbelievable display this election.

Time to make sure they don’t have a resurgence in 2022.

2 Likes

And it’s dead in its tracks.

10 Likes

One sentence rejection from conservative darling Alito and no dissent noted from the rest of the court (including Trump’s three appointees).

I’ve been seeing a bunch of Trumpist rubes on Facebook saying stuff to the effect of “Yeah, but this is just the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Now it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court, where our side is sure to prevail on appeal!”

They still don’t realize they’ve lost.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.