Pain Box or Hand Massager?

Just looking at the photo, even before reading, I was thinking about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

I must not have fun. Fun is the time-killer. Fun is for children, customers, and the help. I will forget fun. I will take a pass on it. And while it is going, I will turn a blind eye toward it. When
fun is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain–I, and my will to win. Damn, I’m good.

1 Like

this is some skymall level opulence

1 Like

JENNY L.

5.0 out of 5 stars
Warmth and pressure NOT pinpoint rollers…

Bought as a gift for my husband. We both used it, it is wonderful. It doesn’t massage like fingers but it does feel really good. It doesn’t get real warm, so keep that in mind. It’s a warm sensation. Will probably buy another one so I don’t have to wait my turn!!

Knocking on bathroom door, “Honey, are you done with the hand massager yet? You’ve been in there for hours…”
54%20PM

5 Likes

13 Likes

4 Likes

Then there’s the scene in “Roman Holiday” where Gregory Peck puts his hand in the wall and tells a lie… rumor has it he ad-libbed part of it and scared the crap out of Audrey Hepburn.

1 Like

Lamentation Configuration?

1 Like

Hmmm. Needs banana for scale . . .

Maybe a before and after banana? Some reviews say the hand massager can become uncomfortably tight, like a blood pressure cuff… :thinking:

A wise decision since it’s also known as “the high-handed enemy”.

Apparently, we share the same priorities.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hours? That doesn’t sound right…

2 Likes

related.

com-optimize

7 Likes

Personally, I never thought of Kyle as Paul. WAY too much water-fat.

Am I the only one who actually likes Hellraiser 4? I mean it was directed by the awesome Alan Smithee…

Hellraiser 4 is awesome, but for very different reasons. Sort of like Jurassic Park 3.

“Speed is a device of Shaitan. Cool your sorrow—we’ve the diversions for it; three things there are that ease the heart—water, green grass, and the beauty of woman some lovely merch from bOINGbOING affiliate area of Amazon."

Fortune passes everywhere.

1 Like