Paint your nails with Velveeta

Originally published at: Paint your nails with Velveeta | Boing Boing

3 Likes

to pivot Velveeta from a cheese-adjacent product to a lifestyle brand

This seems like a golden opportunity for one of those cholesterol-reducing drug manufacturers!
:cheese:

7 Likes

No thanks, Velveeta’s not really my color anyway.

8 Likes

Back in the 90s at least, Kraft was strictly organized into two sides - Food Products and Non-Food Products. Now, it’s true that there were some very questionable decisions about what was put into the Food Products side, but they NEVER would have allowed an abomination like this.

5 Likes

I’m not biting my nails, I’m eating nachos!

7 Likes

Sounds like they watched Idiocracy, and aspired to having Velveeta be the real world Brawndo.

1 Like

My wife (a Notre Dame trained lawyer of all things) is into doing funky nail designs for herself and has gotten pretty talented at it…I’d almost like to see what she could cook up with that nail polish.

1 Like

oh hell no

7 Likes

It really ruins the trick of putting Tabasco on them to stop you - you’re just making yourself more delicious!

3 Likes

The future keeps finding new ways to disappoint.

3 Likes

velveeta is to glamour as plastic flowers are to orchids

That so-called nail polish? Mi na t’ink soa, mon.

no no no nope hell no

Disaproving Rupert

just-sick

What is wrong with you leave me alone _0cc99251ae84603f2d903c3103f8c021

1 Like

Classy.

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to decorate my nails with kelp root pustules.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that they also sell a red base colour based on blood kelp.

3 Likes

Lol - I have been spending so much time on Planet 4546B lately!

2 Likes

That one’s not as bad somehow. The biome is scarier; but I always imagined blood kelp to have a clean, sharp, carcinogenic scent; not like the vaguely rancid, clinging, lipid globule spatter of kelp root pustules and/or velveeta™ brand pasteurized prepared cheese product.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.