Partially nude dead Briton with cold-cuts on his buttocks and his penis in a tuna can found tied up outside Malaga airport

Sounds accidental.

2 Likes

Worst Dr Who episode evah.

6 Likes

You and I don’t go to the same parties.

8 Likes

In Japan, we wait for all of the facts to be available before jumping to rash conclusions like this.

12 Likes

You mean you jump to the rash conclusions after you have all the facts? Unorthodox, but if it works for you…

13 Likes

Florida, however, is ultimately the complete responsibility of the Spanish.

10 Likes

7 Likes

I just grab them by the tuna.

2 Likes

Obligatory

(Long-time lurker here)

Hate to be a party-pooper but… wow, this post is in really bad taste. Yes, the situation has some (ok, plenty) comic resonance. It’s still pretty gross to make fun of it.

Also, how would this read?

No one is sure how 51 year old British woman ended up dead, pantsless, tied to a bench in front of the Malaga airport with luncheon meat on her buttocks and a chorizo in her vagina.

Not quite so funny maybe? Why not?

6 Likes

Yeah, this one pissed me off pretty badly.

3 Likes

Is it possible that he’d just misread an advertisement for a cooking class?

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don’t see humor in the post. None really. I’m open to you pointing out the humor in the post. Where the author is making fun here. Please illuminate it for me. Where is that?

I think possibly you’re reading into things (the comic resonance that you yourself say you see in the situation) and attributing it to the author of the post. Are you possibly objecting to what you’ve read into the post?

Can you divine any other purpose to the OP other than let’s all point and laugh?

1 Like

I don’t blame OP for my own imagination when I do think things like that. I don’t hold other people accountable for my own internal dialogue. That would be silly indeed. YMMV.

I can actually make a dozen guesses as to his intent. A taste for the macabre? A friend of his vacations there and reads the blog? Who knows??? None of my assumptions would be nearly as charitable as just asking him. And really, his words are just news copy, mostly quoted. Also, who cares what he meant? Enjoy the free ice cream. Or don’t, and ask for your money back, right?

1 Like

Tourist advisory?

2 Likes

Way to make it not funny. Thanks a lot. :cry:

Laughter is not an uncommon method of coping with tragedy, especially bizarre tragedy.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not keen on concern trolling, but I thought it was a fair point that the tone of the thread would likely be different if it was a woman…