Passenger sinks teeth into her Uber driver's neck, say police

Originally published at: Passenger sinks teeth into her Uber driver's neck, say police | Boing Boing

7 Likes

What The Hell Community GIF

35 Likes

Another normal day in…

15 Likes

I’m glad the driver wasn’t more seriously injured.

Reminds me of this:

6 Likes

Being a psychotic cannibal is okay in Florida as long as you have the money.

13 Likes

I see a headline like this and think to myself, “please don’t be Florida, please don’t be Florida”

damn it, man! of course it was Florida. it’s always fukkin Florida.
shit :man_facepalming:

25 Likes

Was witness tampering a different charge?

9 Likes

Florida Woman makes fewer appearances in the media than Florida Man, but when she does she goes big.

21 Likes

Alcohol certainly brings out the best in people…oops, I meant the beast in people!

8 Likes

I have to assume her Uber photo doesn’t look like her booking photo ‘cause yikes! That’s a firm no.

5 Likes

Note to self: buy more garlic.

12 Likes

wow that’s awful. Where was this? Oh Florida. OK.

8 Likes

Florida Woman, yes it’s a thingy too.

6 Likes

Wow, in that booking photo one eye says “I want to go home now”, and the other says “I want to choke the life out of you”.

4 Likes

Let’s hope she lives within walking distance of the courthouse. How long after she was arrested did Uber ban her from their service permanently?

4 Likes

$15,000 means she laid out like $1500 to a bondsman

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Soon Uber will invest in and promote aftermarket partition installations for their drivers…

My cousin recently moved to Florida, and on one hand I feel bad for teasing him about it. On the other, you just gave me some new material. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

I’ve never seen news where anyone under the influence of marijuana did anything like this, even in Florida. Moral: don’t drink – smoke pot.

8 Likes

She was already cloven from the driver.

2 Likes

Clicked just to make sure this was Florida.

3 Likes