Patent granted for a bra that falls off when you clap your hands

Same as a car alarm, I guess: Loud annoying noises in the middle of the night, urge to toss a brick at it, etc.

So I had assumed from the headline this was a fetish thing I was unaware of. Then I read about how hard it to take off normal bras and I went, “Oh, hell, this is just an idiot.” But now I see that and I’m right back to this is a fetish thing.

6 Likes

Of course just finding a company that makes a good and comfortable bra is a problem, never mind any kind of “remover experience”:

4 Likes

Disappointed this isn’t already here:

3 Likes

I kinda didn’t dare.

vincent%20price%20claps

4 Likes

I certainly have difficulty talking it off…(waka waka)
So what you’re saying is that the have the clap off thing working but that the clap on part still needs more work.

I always found fumbling around with the little multiple hook eye clasps to be fun. It’s almost like rising to meet certain challenges while making out enhances the great fun you’re already having.

3 Likes

Achievement unlocked?

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem sexist at all.

no it isn’t

Man, you beat me to it.

Wanted to post this:

or

1 Like

TBH, I first came across the concept in an issue of American Flagg! by Howard Chaykin in the mid 1980ies.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I mean, if I’m consenting I can certainly unhook my OWN bra.

But hey I’m sure a bra designed by a man for the convenience of men is going to be totally comfortable and practical for the people that actually have to wear it. /s

17 Likes

We used to have one of those in my college apartment after someone got it as a gag gift one Christmas. Sometimes we’d all be watching “Whose Line is it, Anyway?” and we’d laugh so hard the lights would flash on and off as the Clapper picked up the sound.

6 Likes

Of all the possible innovations possible to make women’s lives better with bras - improved fit, adjustability, comfort, support, breathability, less visible, etc - nah, fuck that. Let’s make it easier for dudes to remove them.

10 Likes

I’m shocked that this doesn’t try to use an app of some sort.

2 Likes

Says a man who doesn’t wear bras most likely…

5 Likes

I even tried Thirdlove, which is a company that sells bras both by size and breast shape and I still didn’t like the one I got. The best bras I currently own are $18 bralettes from Amazon’s in-house brand Mae. Go figure.

6 Likes

Sounds uncomfortable and impractical, not to mention sexist as fuck.

Give the inventor a hand for exposing himself as a skeevy douchebag:

8 Likes