Paul Manafort is back on Twitter after getting a Trump pardon

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/23/paul-manafort-is-back-on-twitter-after-getting-a-trump-pardon.html

2 Likes

tenor(1)

15 Likes

Gosh, I wonder if he ever really lost access to the world’s worst web service — or anything else — while he was a guest of the republic.

1 Like

Seriously wondering if any of the chuckleheads who have received pardons fully understand the implications of accepting these pardons.

[Most likely not.]

15 Likes

They’ve just had their beliefs confirmed that consequences are for the little people, so I doubt that they’re worried.

13 Likes

Hopefully he does not fall out a window 7 times and land a knife tip pointed skywards with each accidental fall.

5 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

11 Likes

He wont be laughing when he is compelled to testify, the pardon having eliminated his legal jeopardy and 5th Amendment rights.

Then, he’ll have the choice of: A) testifying truthfully, B) being jailed for perjuring himself, C) being jailed for refusing to testify. Hmm, I’ll take 1 of B, and 1 of C.

11 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

Trump pardons should come with a free case of covid.

6 Likes

At this point they’re so close to Trump that they must have already caught it.

4 Likes

It’s like Richard Pryor used to say. Justice? Just us.

1 Like

Seriously? You think that will ever happen? He’s already plotting with Russia or Russia controlled Ukraine or the Saudis or someone to undermine Biden and profit. The American Oligarchy is just getting started.

1 Like

Hmm. Manaport tweeted to Trump “Words cannot fully convey how grateful we are.” Probably a coded reassurance of remaining quiet…

What a snivelling, obsequious, sycophantic little wretch! Just Trump’s type. Knowing little about the USA legal system, could not these pardons be challenged in a court, or is there some constitutional lock-in that says Trump (or whoever is the incumbent) has the last word? He normally thinks he has, anyway, but perhaps a court ought to decide!

Christ: “What an asshole!”

Is his new handle @jailbird?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.