Paul Reubens (AKA Pee-wee Herman) talks about his favorite places in LA

[Read the post]

3 Likes

“like riding crop”

It’s a big hit around my house…

6 Likes

I catch the bus in front of that very Walgreens every day. He is right about that place - it is insane. (They also have quite the comprehensive adult beverage section, which is relevant to my interests.)

11 Likes

My kid and I just watched the movie. Not bad…a bit less silly than the last one, but kind of sweet. No plot to speak of.

1 Like

Haha :slight_smile: I bet it’s this: http://demeterfragrance.com/riding-crop.html

Looking forward to watching this soon; Pee Wee’s Big Adventure has been one of my favorite movies ever since it came out.

1 Like

Family all together saw the new Pee Wee’s Big Holiday Pee-wee's Big Holiday (2016) - IMDb last night. We laughed our hineys off! And great performance from Joe Manganiello Joe Manganiello - IMDb , he did an awesome character.

6 Likes

Somehow I read the headline as “Paul Reubens (AKA Pee-wee Herman) talks about his favorite penis in LA” and was momentarily confused. One assumes that for most men, their favorite penis is their own but then “in LA” might mean he has favorite penises in each city. Does that mean he has different penises depending on location or in some places he prefers the penis of another man over his own? Downright confusing…

(yes I’m fully expecting someone to reply with that song by King Missile)

6 Likes

From the looks of that picture I’d say his plastic surgeon’s office is on the list.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Look at the size of his little penis substitute!

1 Like

Sometimes a Pee-wee is just a Pee-wee.

11 Likes

Well, you know, it’s with you every day your entire life, so it’s hard to keep the flame alive. You’ve got to spice up the relationship every once in a while.

5 Likes

Some of my favorite places are in his new Netflix movie.

http://4-aces.com/

King Missile, I love their cheesecake song, but Sensitive Artist is one of my all-time faves…

Maybe Paul Reubens really is a sensitive artist?

I suppose you were expecting this King Missile song though, right?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.