Peeple its back and still creepy as ever

Didn’t I just ask whatever happened to Peeple? The “Yelp for humans” app that faced so much backlash they went back to the drawing board to try to remove the stalkerish and bullying aspects from the app, that thing. Remember that?

Well its back.
And its just as bad as before only now you have to PAY to see all the negatives things said about not just you but anybody. So… really… they just monetized the stalkerish and bullying aspects instead of removing them?

Brass cojones these ladies have, I’ll give them that.
Also, @OtherMichael - Canadian ladies! :wink:

9 Likes

I’m gonna sign up and trash myself into hyperbolic oblivion. I’ve been watching Hannibal (TV series), so I have some good ideas.

6 Likes

I forgot that one, I thought you were talking about the one that let you trade people.

2 Likes

Ha! I’m currently re-watching Hannibal S1 with a friend every Sunday. Its the best. I’d forgotten so much of the S1 splendor! :slight_smile: (Also, filmed in and around Toronto so we’re always saying “Baltimore, or Oshawa, same same”.)

4 Likes

It’s kinda sick, but I’ve been inspired by the food. I promise I won’t use long pig.

1 Like

Dangit, peeple isn’t on the goog app store yet.

@japhroaig is an over-achiever who will force-feed you his cheese-making stories while arriving for work 2 hours before the rest of the office.

8 Likes

Ever tell you about the time my dog ate half a pound of my blue cheese butter? Well, I guess I just did.

She did not look comfortable.

8 Likes

Jeez… my 12lb doxie ate 3/4 of pound of just plain butter once and was not in the least bit comfortable. (neither was I when she threw it all up all over me at 2am)

6 Likes

It’s a shame really. Also makes me think Don’t Date Him, Gurl was too far ahead of it’s time.

1 Like

9 Likes

I think it was destiny. It was posted on my birthday.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 347 days. New replies are no longer allowed.