People getting ear lobe filler to have "lucky" Buddha ears

Originally published at: People getting ear lobe filler to have "lucky" Buddha ears | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Why just inert “filler”? could stick all sorts of 'tronics in there. RFID, bluetooth audio, a wifi switch which responds to a Carol Burnett ear tug, LED turn signals… why, the mind boggles

8 Likes

Seriously, a wasted opportunity.

Other options:

• Minuscule maracas
  • Minute rain sticks
  • Baby little bells
  • Bitty bubbles with a bb in them
  • Toy squeekers
  • Little lotion dispensers (with a little exit/refill hole)
  • Mini magnetic mask and earphone cord keepers
  • Wee whoopee cushions (self filling, also with an exit hole)
    The possibilities are endless…
7 Likes

Not impressed…

15 Likes

I’m one of those folks with detached, dangly earlobes. It never seemed to make much difference in my lifetime. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

At least they aren’t getting head implants to have the Buddha ushnisha head-lump. That would be pretty extreme.

1 Like

I pity those fools…

Mr T 80S GIF

4 Likes

Fema…

Oh! Wait, wrong thread this time

1 Like

Maybe next time around.

1 Like

Actually mapped this for a high school bio class. It’s a simple inheritance model trait.

You want Buddha earlobes? Get the genes! (I’ve already got them)

1 Like

The other trait our family has is a missing pre-molar. My half-brother inherited this one.

1 Like

I wish I had that. Would have made my late, but erupting wisdom teeth actually have space, and not have to be removed…

That and a functional 6th finger. That has to be awesome. “This is a piano piece I wrote that’s really only playable if you have 12 fingers…”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.