Person lost in Ikea for three hours after getting bonked on the head by a flat-packed dresser

1 Like

There’s more danger from forklifts at Home Depot than IKEA.

1 Like

I’m British so I’ve never been to a Home Depot, but I assume that because it’s the US they carry guns or something?

1 Like

This, but with forklifts whizzing about and customers being rather indifferent.

*note: this image is a unicorn - IRL the lumber aisles aren’t near as tidy.

2 Likes

I needed a lawn roller a few years ago, Home Depot’s website said my local store had just one in stock.

I found a nice young lady to help me look for it. She found it on the top shelf under some lawnmowers. She got the proper forklift, closed off the aisle, and went to work. It took her a while because she had to follow all safety procedures moving the lawnmowers to get to my item.

After all that work she brought it down and over to me where I looked at her with a straight face and said “that’s not the one”. She would have been justified if she ran me over with that forklift and my wife would have backed her up.

She was a very nice young lady and oh my, the harnesses and barricades and flashy lights, they take safety very seriously.

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.