PEW PEW! Best Star Wars shirt evar

[Read the post]

3 Likes

Ha. Nice.

1 Like

I’ve got this one but I only where it when I’m out with my son…

6 Likes

I got this one from Santa.

2 Likes

It’s so weird how a kid can cock her thumb and point her finger, and say, “bang!” and make adult lose their minds in concern. But if she says, “pew pew” it’s suddenly OK. I have to imagine this shit would make it through the TSA checkpoint more easily than one that said Bang!

2 Likes

Mr. Bells and I heading out to see TFA:

10 Likes

@doctorow Heya! Is there any hope that y’all will find advertisers who do not post auto-playing video ads?

Also: Pew! Pew!

1 Like

Want!^

^Just found out there was a six character limit for having an unsubstantive post… At least I got something out of this.

1 Like

What about to scale it up a bit?

A picture of exploding Death Star, and caption KABOOM!
…or, maybe, “In space, nobody hears you exploding”.

1 Like

needs more lightsaber sounds!
(vwwwrrrrrrrrrrrr, vwwwwrrrrrrrr!"

2 Likes

Alternate caption, for those who like mixing memes… a callout pointing to one small piece of debris ejecting from the explosion, with a label of “Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator”.

(I’m actually rather surprised that a quick search didn’t find any technical diagrams of the Death Star with that part labeled)

2 Likes

This is how the Boing Boing post showed up on my Twitter feed. I think it’s a sign.

11 Likes

I got this one:

10 Likes

That must be the Rebel Shooting Version of the shirt. Here’s the Imperial Shooting Version…

Funniest line in A New Hope, “These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise.”

10 Likes

I’m amused by how many conversations go like this these days:

A: “Neat! Where’d you get it?”
B: “The Internet.” [shrugs]

3 Likes

I know, I’m still looking for a Pinbot shirt…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.