Philippine president Duterte instructs his soldiers to shoot female rebels in their vagina

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/12/philippine-president-duterte-i.html

1 Like

“Grab 'em by the pussy” was never innocent banter.

32 Likes

Thank goodness that could never happen here.

15 Likes

This is so depressing. And horrifying. It’s horrifying as it’s a credible threat of violence intended to silence dissent and oppress women. It’s depressing because it’s out there and has already polluted our discourse and normalised horrifying threats of violence towards women.

21 Likes

Disgusting. Toxic masculinity is really a sine qua non for right-wing populism.

18 Likes

DT loves this guy even more now.

4 Likes

He’s probably pissed that he didn’t think of this himself.

9 Likes

I don’t know that his busy schedule allows him any time to think much at all really.

6 Likes

The size of Duterte’s dick…

9d6822477f8afa29231d07d5099d1b9b

5 Likes

Never have I had a more intense wish to be able to make people’s balls explode with my mind.

22 Likes

This makes me so damn sad.

4 Likes

With those tiny hands…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Srsly though, this guy is vermin. And by that, I don’t mean he should be tortured to death or any of the other stuff that comes so easily to mind. I mean that, like a mouse in your apartment, he is an entity with the right to live, but everything about his presence is a foul insult, and it’s a priority to get rid of him, erase his despicable doings, and ensure his kind do not return.

(I avoid mentioning whether I mean Turmp or Duterte, because it’s a time-wasting fallacy to pretend there are meaningful differences of degree here)

6 Likes

That’s an insult to vermin every where.

9 Likes

Humans haven’t really changed in the last million years.

1 Like
6 Likes

Far-right types everywhere knew it wasn’t.

5 Likes

Taking one-upmanship to a new level. Grab 'em by the pussy, eh? Well, I shoot them in the pussy. How you like dem apples?

And coincidently, Donnie’s little brain

2 Likes