Photo gallery of retail disappointment

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/20/photo-gallery-of-retail-disapp.html

1 Like

I laughed too hard at this.

25 Likes

I MUST HAZ that sweater for my m00bs!!!

1 Like

I love that last one. Completely different body type, lean and tall vs. the definition of frumpy.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of them are disappointed they bought the wrong size. I mean, maybe you shouldn’t expect a jumpsuit to make you taller and leaner.

3 Likes

The subtitle says it all: “Christmas Ebaying”. I’d be willing to bet that 95% of the epic fails are a result of buying from Chinese merchants. A few of them provide excellent service and value, but a larger number play very fast and loose with the quality of what they actually ship, and ebay’s rules make it difficult to get your money back without incurring extra fees.

3 Likes

Maybe with this particular example they could begin by pulling the sweater all of the way down - like in the publicity photo, rather than keeping rolls of excess fabric tucked up underneath the chin. It is also probably a case of “not the right size for the wearer,” as well.

2 Likes

I wonder if she was going for a “the mitts are on my bewbs fer easy gropin” joke and not “look how different this is from what I ordered.”

5 Likes

Whatever happen to this dude?

I’ve seen a lot of reviews like that on the Christmas tree I bought, and it’s always that they didn’t fan and fluff the branches. Of course it’s gonna look like Charlie Brown’s reject if you don’t fan out the branches!

1 Like

That might be a little too on point for our President-Elect.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.