Pittsburgh prepares for riots if Trump fires Mueller

tumblr_p798gqpbeY1qc6ysdo1_500

13 Likes

Best I could do on short notice…
big%20boy%20don

10 Likes

Sufficiently creepy, nevertheless. Kudos.

*shudderz

13 Likes

Wow, and failing to protect Mueller it would pretty much guarantee that the GOP loses the mid-term. Maybe they think that they’re cooked either way, so might as well go all-in with the trumpsters…

My application for Canadian residency can’t get processed fast enough.

7 Likes

Counterargument: despite the fact that what you wrote is true, some percentage of people still do it, out of sheer frustration, presumably. As a result, congresscritters routinely use this feedback to gauge what they might be able to get away with, after floating trial balloons. Thus the practice has some influence after all.

5 Likes

True. But I have family down there… if you got 40 protesters, that’s everyone who _doesn’t own a MAGA hat for about 3 counties.

No. Not Big Boy. A line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further!

2 Likes

I’m all about debate, but not on Big Boy. This aggression will not stand, man. Big Boy is sacrosanct. Find another golden calf to defile, this one is precious. Policy? Who cares. Big Boy? Now that’s a hill I’m willing to die on.

4 Likes

Seriously holding out for this guy . . . I think he’s ready.

10 Likes

Given that the people protesting this are likely to be substantially whiter, older and wealthier (AKA MSNBC viewers) than the average protest crowd, a riot (AKA a police assault on the protesters) seems rather unlikely.

11 Likes

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing some Norman Rockwell-looking grandmas rioting; maybe something would finally start to change for the better.

Don’t say it, Wander; yes, I already know better.
Just shut up a sec and let me have my hope; it’s all that keeps me going some days.

21 Likes

My Grandmother, 97 yrs of age, uttered something about terminating trump’s existence in the hypothetical a few weeks ago. I think if she were to have a slingshot and some rocks she’d be ready go at a moments notice. (After her bourbon of course)

19 Likes

Your grandmother sounds like my kind of gal.

14 Likes

Well it’s not surprising.
He does represent he citizens of Pittsburgh, after all.

5 Likes

The Militia of Pittsburgh has a long, proud history of terrorizing, well, everyone. First city to use LRAD on US civilians!

That being said, I’m not sure what game Peduto is playing here. Peduto’s been generally decent, unlike the frat boy who was mayor during the G20.

Bigly Boy?

2 Likes

Could be. I don’t know that area of VA well, so I’ll have to take your word on that. But as I grew up in a small, conservative town myself, I do know that liberals exist in small towns, too, and we’re often bullied into being quiet. There tends to be more than you think in red areas, it’s just that they tend to be much less vocal. I think that’s been changing lately, thanks to the contentious political landscape.

2 Likes

There are the raging grannies, I guess:

4 Likes

40 protesters would block main street in Woodstock.

I don’t think riot cops know the difference, or care.

I remember the schaudenfreud when some protestors on the right wing Countryside March (I think including Otis Ferry, the son of Bryan Ferry from Roxy Music) got beaten up in London by the TSG. We had only been telling them that they were a bunch of thugs for decades, including their predecessors the SPG, but the right wing wouldn’t believe us. Different name, same old shit.

4 Likes