Plane forced to turn around after woman fakes illness to get a bigger seat

That photo is the wrong plane. It was a claustrophic Embraer ERJ-145, not a spacious Boeing 737-800.
https://photos-e1.flightcdn.com/photos/retriever/d6d9fbfc4b135353607a34bc41900f65047559de

4 Likes

Oh? She was complaining of a breathing problem.

3 Likes

Truly evergreen

I thought Tuesday was my day for the bossy pants?

7 Likes

Damn - you’re incognito!

7 Likes

I don’t think you take a 5:43 am flight out of choice. I think you take it because you need to take a mid morning flight out of Miami.

1 Like

The interior makes the sardine can.

It might not be too bad if there were but two acceleration couches per row.

2 Likes

that is correct you can"t strangle them …but if you live in Alaska and ,they happen to be on your property you can… invite them in for some hot tea ,crabs, and reindeer hotdogs.

Now you’ve done it.

2 Likes

all i did was google popular alaskan cuisine to complete the joke honest ,

2 Likes

American Eagle (find under AA) Flight 3508 is an Embraer ERJ-145 (not a Boeing 737 as shown in the photo); the seating arrangement (2X1) in that a/c is the same whether you’re in first class or otherwise. Difference? The 1st class seats are just puffier… not wider. She faked for a puffier seat!

6 Likes

AA’s ERJ-145’s don’t have first class at all. All the seats are generally the same, although the exit row has extra legroom, and the bulkhead has extra legroom but thicker armrests that narrow the tushy space.

https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/American_Airlines/American_Airlines_Embraer_ERJ-145.php

2 Likes

It means she is being held while she is evaluated for involuntary psychiatric hospitalization.

3 Likes

Perhaps it was the pilot’s seat she fancied.

2 Likes

Perhaps she wanted one of the Aisle AND Window seats…

2 Likes

I stand corrected. :slightly_smiling_face:

Main Cabin Extra.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.