Play-Doh frosting extruder to be redesigned

[Permalink]

Hasbro sock puppet:

4 Likes

Looks like a pretty nice tool to me.

2 Likes

You people with dirty minds ruin everything. This is why we can’t have nice extruders!

17 Likes

Extruder? Looks like a dolphin mold to me…

15 Likes

On the one hand, looking at the complete component shows that it’s a syringe, and conceivably was just designed as such.

On the other hand, I can’t help feeling that this was the designer:

3 Likes

Yeah, but look at the head on that thing! Alternatively, I dont believe I have ever seen an actual syringe and immediately thought about cock and balls.

1 Like

The factory workers in China must have had a doubletake when they first had to put the components together, that’s for sure.

1 Like

I blame convergent evolution.

Also, I proclaim a bounty of 20 internets, payable if Hasbro teams up with whoever owns the “super soaker” line these days and issues a spot-on “the gun is good, the penis is evil” recall notice and replacement product.

4 Likes

They don’t even say what the feedback was or why they’re recalling it. I’m so confused.

6 Likes

Now parents will just say the new plain looking one encourages drug use.

2 Likes

sometimes an extruder is just an extruder…

7 Likes

Instant collectors’ items. Jump in the car and fly to your nearest Toys 'R Us right now.

1 Like

They could be as collectable as the rare “cameltoe” Equestranaut

1 Like

Extruder my ass, that there is a pussy auger.

1 Like

Ask your mom.

3 Likes

Eeeeewwwwwwwww!

1 Like

One man’s extruder is another man’s injector:

We have to redesign an extruder because it looks like a dick.
When election comes, we vote in the dicks.
People. I don’t understand them.

2 Likes

I don’t think something looking like a dick is a good reason to recall it, but I have to say, hard to believe this was an accident. The decorative ring around the base of the “head” seems to be there just to keep it from NOT looking like a dick.