Playboy settles model's backside golf-injury lawsuit

I cracked my tailbone, no bruising at all, and yet I couldn’t sit properly for months. And walking was limited too.

Thank god I have a sitting job, I can’t imagine if I had a job that requires me to arch my back, or just stand for hours at a time!

1 Like

My ex-wife broke hers during child birth. Her recovery took forever. She had a sitting job too, but that didn’t help things.

1 Like

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Your child must have a giant head!

She’s very smart, if that is what you mean. She as actually a slightly smaller than average baby.

1 Like

Eeeewwww.

Well, I’m just glad that my butt, like my bellybutton, is an innie, not an Audi.

2 Likes

According to the linked article the golf swing wasn’t a part of the gig she was aware of, thought it was just a photo op?

In any case, there were many idiots involved IMO, led by the swinger of the club

I just shudder to think of the explanations. Hopefully she didn’t have to respond to concern over her discomfort and limited mobility with anything more than “it was a freak golfing accident.”

1 Like

There are no divots allowed in assgolf.

Could have been worse, could have been a sand wedgie.

Pain, distress and being the butt of a million bad jokes on the internet…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.