Pointless Trivia

If it really doesn’t matter, post it here

10 Likes

Dear Diary:

15 Likes

While The Saint was introduced in Meet the Tiger, author Leslie Charteris disliked the novel, preferring to think of 1930’s Enter the Saint as the true first appearance of the character.

9 Likes

Right now, you are older than you have ever been before.

13 Likes

Not again :confounded:

17 Likes

Peter Sellers and Ringo Starr, The Magic Christian. Knowing about this film helped our team win a St. Louis trivia contest. And believe me, these STLians do NOT fuck around.

8 Likes

1921 Fact checker

22 Likes

18 Likes

Richard Osman was born on November 28, 1970 in Billericay, Essex, England.

5 Likes

By the time you read this, it has already been by someone else.

8 Likes

You are only able to read this in the first place because the pixels forming the letters in this sentence are reflecting significantly less light than the surrounding pixels.

4 Likes

Ha! I’m reading this because the pixels forming the sentence emit more light than the surrounding pixels!

8 Likes

You have bested me with your energy saving mode. I would have gotten away with it if not for you kids and your damned dog!

7 Likes

In 1976, the military dictator of the Central African Republic declared himself Emperor, and renamed the country to the Central African Empire. The Empire lasted less than three years before another military coup, backed by France, overthrew it.

7 Likes

You are a time traveller, moving through time at the rate of one second per second.

8 Likes
13 Likes

When writers want to show, not tell, they can try removing the point from a story’s first draft. The risk, of course, is that the story’s details can then read like little more than pointless trivia.

6 Likes

But what if you’re using a screen reader?

Meme Think GIF

6 Likes

You are also the youngest you will ever be.

10 Likes

Speaking of Ringo Starr, him and Joe Walsh married sisters making them brother in laws.

4 Likes