Police accidentally auction off car with big stash of drugs hidden in its bumper

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/26/police-accidentally-auction-of.html

4 Likes

The car is now upset someone took it’s stash and is looking to find a new source of fuel boosters.

10 Likes

They’ve arrested and sold that car, 50 times by now.

12 Likes

Hey mechanic, can you look at my car? It keeps tweaking.

9 Likes

Roger That!

3 Likes

This was an episode of The Flintstones.

6 Likes

Mr Termsrisuk said the yaba pills - a mixture of methamphetamine and caffeine - were discovered in boxes hidden in a secret compartment

I’m not the most experienced recreational drug user on the internets, but… this seems… off, somehow. What is caffeine going to do for you that meth can’t? Do they combine in some weird synergistic way? Any of the cooler kids want to explain why you’d mix these two things?

We found a hundred thous…um I mean ten thou… errr, five hund … we found like 6 pills in the glovebox.

1 Like

Cut down the amount of actual meth in each pill so you can sell more of them and make more money off addicts. Cutting illicit drugs with cheaper substances is extremely common and rarely disclosed to the user.

4 Likes

Ahhh, okay. That makes sense. I guess it’s nice that the cheaper stuff here is relatively non-toxic/mildly psychoactive.

1 Like

Here’s a screen grab from that episode:

1 Like

I expect US police would have just immediately arrested the buyer without admitting any possible way they could have missed something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.