Police bust motoryclist with wonderfully-terrible hand-drawn license plate

Originally published at: Police bust motoryclist with wonderfully-terrible hand-drawn license plate | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Um…  

21 Likes

Maybe they rejected his personalized pick?

10 Likes

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

12 Likes

You know, I think artists could make a good living selling personalized plate paintings, blown up four or five times life-size. There’s lots of room for it fantasy vanity plates, in fact every possibility is available.

1 Like

Whatdyaknow? The adverb of ■■■■■ is even worse.

3 Likes

Angry Quebecker with strong feelings on the superiority of the French language?

2 Likes

The least he could do was to use MS Paint. The very least.

LOL…talk about a self-pwn.

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

2 Likes

Muphry’s law in action.

3 Likes

4dvt8u

7 Likes

MWH__moist__FGD135

9 Likes

This reminds me of the time it rained while a bunch of rambunctious contractors were putting up my roof and the boisterous joist hoisters got all damp.

10 Likes

You worked on that setup just to foist that on us?

5 Likes

Fredom isn’t fre.

3 Likes

Ha! Nice to see a clip from Men Without Hats’ ‘The Safety Dance’ pop up!
That was filmed not far from where I live, and also not far from a village called Ford where my family on my dad’s side are from. It’s a little village called West Kington close to Castle Combe in Wiltshire, which has itself been used in movies like the original Dr Doolittle, Warhorse, Stardust, and another nearby village, called Nettleton is where a close friend has a hotel and restaurant called Fosse Farmhouse, which was used in the first episode of a Japanese animé called Kiniro Mosaic.
The Cotswolds are very popular with film and TV production companies, can’t for the life of me imagine why… :wink:

5 Likes

I have to wonder: how do you pronounce “fre”? I imagine it rymes with “bruh”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.