Police called to would-be UK PM Boris Johnson's home, 'loud altercation' reported

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/21/police-called-to-boris-johnson.html

5 Likes

Normal Tory MP behaviour this week, nothing to see here. Everything is fine.

26 Likes

I had to go look and see if the image was @beschizza’ed, and it’s a @xeni story… so, that’s just how he looks, I guess.

Move along!

26 Likes

And the prize for “Understatement of the Week” goes to…

27 Likes

Boris the Johnson. Hey, UK, enjoy your dipshit haystack. Ours hasn’t worked out too well.

17 Likes

Given Johnson’s overtly awful behavior up until this point (the racism, thuggishness, etc.) does this even register among Tories? Or does it help his chances?

9 Likes

These people are so relentlessly ‘on brand’, it’s exhausting.

18 Likes

thanks

Yeah, it’s gonna be great. No problem. We’ll be fine. Nothing to worry about. Can’t see what the fuss is about. No, honestly, what’s the worst that could happen?

…fuck…

22 Likes

Shoring up support from his base, no doubt.

4 Likes

It seems that way. Once they start pandering in earnest to the Know-Nothings, it’s not long before conservative politicians everywhere start getting caught abusing women. See also:

10 Likes

Remember, kids, they rarely get caught the first time.

15 Likes

Worse, sometimes it’s an open secret. I’m sure this wasn’t the first time the cops had to come to this creep’s house, either:

7 Likes

2ph93x

18 Likes
17 Likes

“democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”. Mencken

9 Likes

Hunt it is. I wish I was a betting woman…I have been predicting for hunt to be the next PM for forever…

1 Like

Oh, amidst all the Brexit fun, we’re going to have a general election. The British parliamentary system is setting itself studiously on fire.

I look forward to a good stock of young comedians in 20 years time - they’re going to have plenty of material to work with.

4 Likes

Finally, a bright side!
The only one, admittedly…

4 Likes

Bright? Which?
The future comedians (granted) …
or the setting on fire of the parliamentary system (dubious) …
or a general election (NO - it will be a disaster - Corbyn is almost certainly unelectable at this point - well past his Glastonbury peak - and Johnson is catnip to too many dumb fuck voters. A general election with Johnson getting a mandate is the worst possible ever scenario - and most likely if there is an election)

6 Likes

Just to clarify, if we still have electrical power and broadcast capability, Mock the Week 2039 has potential.

Everything else is a shitshow.

6 Likes