Police chief insists officer accidentally ran over gunshot victim and has excuse for why it wasn't in the report

negligence is such a strong word

perhaps the officer was helpfully rendering aid with her car tire

5 Likes

I’m sorry officer, but I don’t think CARdio pulmonary resuscitation means what you think it means.

More seriously - you’d think that the police would have a way to cross reference records of incident responses that interacted like this. Even without such a system there is ZERO reason in my mind for not including critical information such as “subject was ran the fuck over after being shot and falling prone in the street” and “ran the fuck over some poor SOB en route to incident location” in their respective reports.

3 Likes

Overly vigorous vehicular CPR? Don’t think there will ever be a market for that.

3 Likes

so we should just ignore the root of the problem?

feels game of thrones GIF

It was always “too shrill” for some…

9 Likes

I have no trouble believing this was unintentional, but I also believe this was negligence and should be prosecuted as such, and if it turns out there was a coverup, those people should also be prosecuted.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.