Police issue scary looking pizza tickets to people they catch doing good things

No, that’s how you tell it’s a local!

1 Like

Does it sound like fun to be stopped by police for doing a good deed so they can issue you a scary looking $10 off coupon for shitty pizza? And also be recorded on video? Then head over to Denver and start behaving like a model citizen for your reward.

Does it sound like fun to be stopped by a complete stranger and pranked/scared/jackassed/whatever you wanna call it because someone was bored and wanted to try and make a viral video? Oh, and not only was your embarrassment recorded, but it was also posted to various social media outlets for the world to comment and mock your human reaction? Then step right up to another Millennial delusion about how bad life can be some times!

Do you want to try repeating that, maybe with some coherency?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m guessing that the cops aren’t giving many pizza tickets to deserving people of color.

2 Likes

It’s popular now to diss Papa John’s pizza (which is certainly not as good as many local pizzerias, but the best among chain pizzas IMHO) because the CEO is being an ass about how raising minimum wage would be so bad for his company.

And I think that’s a bit of an overreaction, since he figured it might jack up prices by less than 25 cents per order.

1 Like

Police have the authority to order citizens to stop. This seems to be an abuse of that authority.

It’s probably legal because the police can claim that they’re not actually ordering people to stop, merely asking. But it is – often quite intentionally – difficult for a citizen to tell the difference.

4 Likes

Just the latest in a long line of douchy things the CEO has done or said.

Even Pizza Hut has better pizza than Pappa Johns. I’d rather my shitty pizza taste like oregano and grease than have it taste like sugar coated cardboard with tomato-esque aftertaste.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.