Police officer pulls gun on man recording him, and is placed on leave. #fixthepolice

Dragonchild: the squirt gun post above is in response to MetalPedant’s proposal to require an officer to see a weapon before DRAWING their gun. Please read the post. I said OFFICERS, not people.

I support the recording of police officers. I support the recording of any situation where law enforcement is present. I do not support the vilification of all police officers because of a few or even several bad officers.

1 Like

But if the average person does not do this, then it shouldn’t be the average person’s problem.

Asking and ordering are not the same thing at all. This itself is another recipe for trouble. If a cop asks someone to do something, and they decline, a cop is not justified for copping an attitude that an order was disobeyed when none was issued.

When no crime is being committed, cops need to do what they are told, instead of bothering their employers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.