Police seize flintlock pistol and sword from criminal washing machine

Originally published at: Police seize flintlock pistol and sword from criminal washing machine | Boing Boing

2 Likes

The washing machine was on the street? Was it running?

15 Likes

The washing machine was marching on the street. It had weapons because it was an agitator.

23 Likes

It’s a criminal washing machine. Money laundering only.

13 Likes

That English gentleman was clearly planning a trip to Ireland to go over the Cork and Kerry Mountains to confront Captain Farrell.

4 Likes

I see what you did there!

2 Likes

One of the many differences between UK and US cops:
UK Cops: “We’ve removed this dangerous firearm from the streets! Which wasn’t operational, and even if it was, good luck getting powder and projectiles for it.”
US Cops: “Come enter our raffle to win an assault rifle! Proceeds of the raffle go to the children’s gun club! Also, don’t act ‘suspiciously’ or we’ll have to shoot you - after all, you might be carrying a gun.”

5 Likes

Wait… it is a machine for washing criminals? they need to be clean too!

1 Like

If the gentleman had pointed that at an armed response unit they would have shot him. And the public wouldn’t know it was non-functional.

Perhaps

2 Likes

I suppose a washing machine is an efficient way to take your charges and fill them up with water…

2 Likes

Hot Fuzz reference incoming…

“I hope you have a permit for that gun”

“He has for this one”

“What do you mean ‘for this one’”?

3 Likes

Did anyone else picture something like this?

5 Likes

Just prior to this arrest the gentleman had a clean sheet.

3 Likes

I bet he didnt have clean shorts after his arrest…

1 Like

I hope he could find a Solicitor who would take his brief.

2 Likes

Yannick Bisson Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

2 Likes

No, no, no–it was their refrigerator that was running. The jury is still out on whether they had Prince Albert in a can.

3 Likes

Dennis Moore and his horse, Concord, last seen making their escape galloping through the sward.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.