Poll: Donald Trump sees a huge drop with Iowa voters — but so does Biden

Originally published at: Poll: Donald Trump sees a huge drop with Iowa voters — but so does Biden | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Anyone who isn’t expecting this election to be uncomfortably close is kidding themselves. We’ve all got to work on getting out the vote like our lives depend on it. (And, undoubtedly, many lives do)

26 Likes

“We hates 'em all! Taylor Swift for prezdent!” …at least that’s what say those whom the pollsters can reach.

3 Likes

Man, I hope the Democrats have a Plan B just in case for the next year…

6 Likes

I do with the Democrats at least LOOKED like they had a plan to combat the rising tide of insanity other than generally hoping it goes away and continuing to go with “the obvious choice.”

5 Likes

Given all the problems we face, and all the ways [expletive deleted] is going to try to make every one of them worse, it’s not actually much of an exaggeration to say he’s a threat to all life on the planet. But even then, it’s a struggle.

A Plan Buttigieg?

3 Likes

I don’t know that it’s helpful to frame the problem that way. Democrats are not the only ones with agency, and they are not the ones who are responsible for the actions of the other party.

3 Likes

Wait – Marianne Williamson’s numbers dropped? Surely there’s a tincture for that.

7 Likes

I like that plan!

John Candy Lol GIF

3 Likes

Quick, somebody indict Trump again to get his numbers up. /s

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Iowa thing for Biden was non-information… the Dems banished Iowa into March based on the total disaster in 2020 and the fact that Iowa represents typical Republicans but doesn’t look like the rest of the country at all. It’s as relevant to find out what Wyoming thinks about Biden.

Nah it’s dead. Iowa is not at all like PA and isn’t very like Minnesota which has Minneapolis. Some state has to go first and SC and Nevada are better than Iowa or NH. Politico is just trying to stir shit up.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.