Poptone: Daniel Ash, Kevin Haskins, and Diva Dompé play Bauhaus, Tones on Tail, and Love and Rockets

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/01/poptone-daniel-ash-kevin-has.html

2 Likes

No Detroit date? Dammit.

I can’t swing a Minneapolis trip that week, but it would be nice to see a show at First Avenue again. I saw Daniel Ash on his solo tour there way the hell back in the early 90’s.

2 Likes

Tomorrow night for Seattle, and I bet it is sold out already. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Ticketmaster: Sorry, tickets are currently not available. Please check back later.

2 Likes

Shows are being rescheduled – there is supposed to be a Vancouver show this weekend, but when I click to buy tickets, the new date is in October. (but it says they’ll still honour tickets for this weekend)

1 Like

Yeah… they kind of skipped the entire eastern third of the country and went straight to the coast. Would love to see them, but can’t see driving at least 6 hours one way to do so…

They cancelled the Vancouver show and instantly replaced it with an extra night in Portland (maybe Daniel Ash is addicted to Voodoo- Love and Doughnuts?). My friends with tix (who don’t live in Vancouver) were pretty pissed, they’d already booked hotels etc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.