Love & Rockets announce US tour dates

Originally published at: Love & Rockets announce US tour dates | Boing Boing

2 Likes

disappointed come on GIF

Dresden Dolls also just announced a tour, but it’s only a mini-tour with four dates, none of which are ATL…

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

5 Likes

Not really familiar with this band, but their one radio hit was FANTASTIC, IMO.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been a Love & Rockets fan since high school. I’ve liked Daniel Ashe’s solo work and side projects as well.

I live in the NW but not on the coast. Might have to take a road trip to Seattle if they don’t venture to Idaho.

If you aren’t familiar with them, give the album Express a listen. I love every track on it.

3 Likes

Maybe the Bubblemen will open for them.

3 Likes

man i love me some L&R. Earth, Sun, Moon is one of my favorite albums.

3 Likes

Hello from Australia. We see you, off-the-beaten-path folks. Solidarity!

2 Likes

Feel The Bern Strike GIF by Bernie Sanders

3 Likes

This is one of those tunes I’ll stop and listen to anywhere, any time! They have many other great ones too, tho.

2 Likes

“Ball of Confusion”, “No New Tale to Tell” and “All in My Mind” are equally great, depending on what mood I’m in I find them superior… Check 'em out!

2 Likes

You mean that band that stole their name from one of the greatest comics of all time, which is still ongoing? And which theft the creators of are still angry about?
Yeah, guess I heard of them

I love the Love and Rockets version, and it was years before I found out it was a cover. I don’t think they tried to hide the fact; facts were harder to bump into back then, and I didn’t have the album.

Love the original too.

In 1997 or so my girlfeiend worked at the Tower Records on Bay and Columbus in San Francisco. She met Daniel Ash and he kindly invited us to come hang out at his studio along with several friends. Daniel was working on his new album at the time. As someone who gre up listening to Bauhais and Love and Rockets this was a big deal for me. I can say with 100% certainty that along with being an excellent musician he was a very kind and gracious human being as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.