Porch thief caught

It’s not like he left a stack of cash on the sidewalk or MacBook box. The package was all the way on his porch and the thief had to go well on to his property to get it, which she did wearing a mask after casing the place. This was a pre-meditated theft, and the crime is entirely on the thief.

2 Likes

That’s just the chime from not wearing a seatbelt.

1 Like

I wonder about that every time I hear about this kind of crime. What’s the “hit rate” on something useful or valuable? Stands to reason that anything really expensive would have to be signed for by the recipient, and wouldn’t be lying on the porch. Then again, I might be giving the thieves too much credit to assume they think about that.

1 Like

Hmmm. That’s a no-brainer for me. I might not want Mr. Truck Guy as a next-door neighbor (all those cameras!) but he’d be handy to have at the end of the block.

Oh my god driving barefoot.

ETA: And then he puts his HIGHBEAMS on? In a residential area? Nothing better than someone shining a spotlight in your window at night.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.