Porch thief caught on camera

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/01/porch-thief-caught-on-camera.html

12 Likes

Fixed that for you.

23 Likes

That time honored dog game of “keep away”.

9 Likes

I’d be tempted to keep the Halloween decorations around for a while longer.

7 Likes

Be thankful they took something from the porch, and didn’t leave a present behind.

13 Likes

Is it just me, or is that the weirdest front porch?

2 Likes

Good doggo, protecting the owner from scary spiders.

13 Likes

‘Porch thief’–what do you mean? The porch is tsill there!

9 Likes

That whole “handrail in the middle of the archway” thing is just so weird.

8 Likes

That golden is totally the lookout

12 Likes

A job best left to the less bright member of any gang.

17 Likes

Maybe it’s a duplex, and the handrail provides a visual separation for another front door? But still, it’s kinda weird.

2 Likes

“I got it I got it let’s go!”

6 Likes

I had a dog who got away from the house twice in a neighborhood where he really shouldn’t have been allowed too. He came back once with a bag full of donuts and another time with a bag full of assorted rawhide chews.

I would have preferred a giant spider.

14 Likes

My jack russell/scottie terrier mix actually hoards things he finds fun under my bed. Every once and a while I have to lift up the bed and sweep out the debris fort he’s built under there.

8 Likes

One of our cats does this. We only find his stash once in a while, though, because he moves it regularly. Not exactly fair to the other cats. :pouting_cat:

7 Likes

@beschizza, you completely fooled me. I thought it was going to be another human acting like a douche. Thanks for the good laugh.

6 Likes

And the supporting pillar a foot from the wall.

4 Likes

Brain teaser! Imagine it’s 1989 or so and then meditate for a moment on how insane this quote sounds:

My phone alerted me that my doorbell had detected a visitor. When I pulled up the clip, I saw this pair of thieves!

12 Likes

Me too, probably tons of readers! Who can resist the prospect of seeing yet another porch thief caught in the act? :laughing:

3 Likes