Post Debate Online Polls Election 2016

Data taken from a poll of online polls.
Looks like a dead heat, with 51% of poll respondents stating that Marblecake also the game won the debate, 40% thought the debate was won by moot, and 9% undecided.

Because of the unscientific nature of these online polls, there is no way to know the margin for error, although the spokesman for Marblecake also the game stated that the Marblecake 2016 campaign had in no way hacked or tried to influence the polls.

1 Like

:question:

3 Likes

Most post debate polls favor Trump, and mostly by a wide margin. PPP and CNN are the outliers.

How?

The reddit and 4Chan threads listing every post debate poll that the Pro-Trump centipedes are to spam with votes.

In short: who knows?

7 Likes

Hillary pulled her punches. Itā€™s that simple.

She needs to get down on his level, roll around in the dirt a little, and call him out for what he is: ISISā€™ #1 recruiter.

3 Likes

Consensus Iā€™m seeing is that Clinton crushed it:

A CNN/ORC flash poll found that 62 percent said the Democrat won, compared to 27 percent who picked Trump. Thatā€™s on par with 2012, when Mitt Romney was seen as the winner of the first debate.

In a separate instant-poll from the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling, 51 percent said Clinton won and 40 percent picked Trump.

3 Likes

Disagree. Might win a few Trump voters, but will lose many more Hillary supporters who donā€™t want a Liberal version of Trump.

3 Likes

Yeah yeah, I know itā€™s a Conservative rag, but still I tried to find a lot of other sources with polls. CNN and PPP are the only two I could find that favor Clinton:

Hereā€™s the Reddit thread with the discussion about skewing all the online polls:

But really, I have a hard time finding any polls that favor Clinton except for, as I said, CNN and PPP.

ETA: Another Reddit thread:

2 Likes

Why? Are there policy positions that similar?

Rolling around in the dirt with him doesnā€™t make her a Liberal version of Trump. It simply means sheā€™s not intimidated by his tactics. Instead of all this ā€œooo, he said bad words, thatā€™s not very nice Donaldā€ she should focus on why nobody should ever vote for him. Mullah Donald is doing all ISISā€™ recruiting for them, and will be a war criminal from day one should he get into office. He not only doesnā€™t have the temperament to be President, he barely has the temperament to go outside by himself without a caretaker. If another leader says something that tweaks his ego just a little bit, he will send our troops to war. If someone in the US says something that tweaks his ego, he will restrict free speech and free press like an American Erdoğan. Even if he himself canā€™t do it, he will appoint Supreme Court judges who will. These judges will also make rulings that make Citizens United look like the fairest law ever passed.

So if I were Hillary Clinton, I would keep poking and poking at that short-fingered, short-dicked, marmot-headed orangutanā€™s stumpy little ego, until he explodes all over the stage. Itā€™s better he explodes a little now when he canā€™t do shit about it and it will make him look bad, rather than explode a lot later when the consequences are infinitely worse.

2 Likes

Trying to get down to Trumpā€™s level is a foolā€™s game. You might as well try to out-limbo Hermes Conrad.

13 Likes

The analysis from FiveThirtyEight shows a pretty clear Clinton win, though it will be at least a few more days before thereā€™s time to really let the data settle in.

4 Likes

Read that as well. Would tend to agree that she won the debate personally, but Nate Silver has been consistently stymied by how this election has been going.

Even he isnā€™t sure how this debate is going to shake out, which he says as much in that article. Hillary won by just about everyoneā€™s accounts (even white supremacists), but heā€™s not sure that Trump wonā€™t somehow gain ground from it.

What if Clinton doesnā€™t improve in the polls ā€” or they even move toward Trump?

Hence my posts on the topic wondering why all the polls except for 2 skew towards Trump. Guess we should have a clue by the weekend, as Silver says.

Most of the polls youā€™re talking about are self-selective polls. The two instant polls @Brainspore mentions are sampled polls. They are not at all the same thing.

2 Likes

Yep. Methodology matters.

1 Like

Silver is all over the place on this one. I figure that he got really lucky a few years back with his polling and since then polling has adjusted to his methods and weā€™re all back in the dark again. He literally never saw Trump coming to win the RNC.

2 Likes

Hillaryā€™s being smart.

She knows not to wrestle a pig, because all you win is getting caked in shit and the pig likes it.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s being smart? Since when? Sheā€™s in a statistical dead heat against Donald Marmothead Trump! If this is her being smart, Iā€™d hate to see her being dumb.

This topic was automatically closed after 144 days. New replies are no longer allowed.