Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Louva-a-Deus.

11 Likes

Happy Mutant Kitty

4 Likes

Probably this fox was a dropout…

6 Likes

A pretty safe Oglaf. Only one cuss word.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Do not wake up the cat!

SAARA, Rio de Janeiro.

13 Likes

Mona was given some grazing time in the back yard this morning: here I’m heading her off before she can reach the vegetable garden.

15 Likes

Stalker.

14 Likes

I enjoy your Mona pics. Now that I am actually in the Southwest, I have a better understanding of her environment - my, it is hot and dry here!

4 Likes

Heron. But he can not hide.

Ft. Walton beach, FL

20 Likes

Lizard on a warm rock at Meteor Crater, Arizona.

17 Likes

Yay, the summer dinosaurs are on the way back to their breeding grounds!

8 Likes

Another photography contest:

The Biodiversity Photography Contest has as main objective to promote the theme of biological natural heritage, namely the natural regions, the ecosystems, the habitats and the species of wild fauna and flora, through the selection and classification of photographs related to this theme. It also intends to promote nature photography and promote its growth and development, in addition to launching the debate and reflection of society on the need of knowing, promoting and conserving biodiversity.

6 Likes

Of all the spots in the house to sleep — beds, chairs, her own bed – she chose today to sleep nose-to-nose with Godzilla.

15 Likes
20 Likes

Disdain.

IMG_2251%20(Small)

IMG_2252%20(Small)

15 Likes

Yesterday, I had to say goodbye to Lucky at the ripe old age of 19. He was my companion for the last nine years, as I had adopted him from the shelter when he was ten. His liver was no longer working, and it was clear that the old man was in pain.

IMG_0707 IMG_0323

I know, 19 is really old for a cat, but that doesn’t mean I miss him any less.

19 Likes

I’m really sorry. He looks beautiful. Vale.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry. It’s never easy saying goodbye to our furballs. Thank you for adopting an ‘elderly’ kitteh.

11 Likes

I feel for you.
I should have posted a few days ago but our 19 year girl old wandered off and didn’t come back. She had not been eating or drinking all that much but was eager to go out and enjoy the sun for the day so I assume it was just time.

RIP Rodan Kitty.

19 Likes