Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I felt as bad as you’d expect when our old 19-year-old had to be taken in, but after the first couple of weeks all I think about is how good he had the last few years.

8 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. He looks so handsome in your photos. I hope you feel better soon.

10 Likes

And you, too! I’m sorry to hear about your kitty. She reminds me of our
first kitty, Paoli.

I hope you and Mrs. TobinL know that you done good by her.

10 Likes

We had her from kittenhood. She wasn’t cuddly but liked to sleep with us at least till the bossy burmese raised a fuss and she would happily hang out in the same room with me. She had a purr/chirp you could hear through the house and it could get annoying.

10 Likes

I’m sorry. Hugs for you and Mrs. TobinL. :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

Belated spring de-floofing.

Niko:

Nori:

8 Likes

12 Likes

Nori and Fluff-tub

15 Likes

The cat on the left is most definitely judging the cat on the right.

8 Likes

He gets ample opportunity.

4 Likes

I wonder of this common behavior among overweight cats. The King of Comfort does the same thing all the time.

4 Likes

I think it might be a genetic thing. Both Niko and Nori are technically overweight, but only Niko, with the stocky frame, does it. Similarly, Madam Mrs The Ratel’s last two cats were also both a bit overweight (hmmm) but of the two only the classic tabby (like Niko) did the fluff-tub manoeuvre.

5 Likes

Interesting. The King of Comfort has a Holstein pattern; asymmetrical black and white cat.

5 Likes

Whenever I think of obese cats, I think of “neko ossan zuwari” (“cat sitting like an old guy”).

6 Likes

Funny enough, our perfectly fit Tailless Wonder sits like that all the time, but never The King of Comfort.

5 Likes

I’m sure I’ve said it before, but Nori is a cat-cat, cast from the same mold as the arboreal ur-cat from the Southeast Asian rainforests.

Niko is basically a tiny person in a badly fitting cat costume.

9 Likes

Both Alpha Cat and Other Cat will snooze sunny side up like that, but only Alpha Cat is, ahem, zaftig. Other Cat is petite in every way except personality.

6 Likes

Feral Beach Cat

18 Likes

What a handsome fellow!

5 Likes

Sleeping with a friend after dinner.

17 Likes