Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

More Moki:

16 Likes

Juvenile female red-tailed hawk at a falconry presentation last weekend.

16 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes
8 Likes

http://www.eaafp-photocontest.com/

The EAAFP Waterbirds Photo Contest aims to raise awareness of importance of the conservation of migratory waterbirds
and sustainable management of their habitats in the East Asian-Australasian Flyway (EAAF) region among the general public,
Flyway Network Site managers, and wildlife photographers through the photography contest.
By joining this photo contest, you can contribute to show the beauty of the nature of waterbirds and
their habitats including wetlands in this flyway to the world.

Theme

The theme of the Photo Contest is in line with the EAAFP’s theme for 2019 – 2020, "Flyways – Connecting People and Migratory Waterbirds.”
This theme highlights that human is linked with migratory waterbirds and the wetlands they rely on, in the culture, tradition, art and daily lives.
Everyone along the flyway, including farmers, fishermen, land managers, NGOs, researchers
and others can play a role in the conservation of migratory waterbirds and the sustainable management of their habitats.

5 Likes

Protoss/Zerg Hybrid:

More

Actually my mother’s picture. Some fancy mantis at the local botanical gardens.

13 Likes

This was too cute not to share

7 Likes

19 Likes

excellent composition

7 Likes

Muito obrigado. Thank you.

The crane is such a good model. These birds stand perfectly still for minutes and minutes and It is perfect for me.

But…

I am not sure, but I am afraid the horizon is slightly tilted.

7 Likes

Context

18 Likes

I think the horizon is fine, it’s just that the other side of the Bay doesn’t cut a straight line. The buildings and radio towers all look perpendicular.

5 Likes

Yes, from this artist’s observation, the buildings on the right are closer, and below the horizon line. So, a very slight “drop-off”.

4 Likes

I have this problem with the horizon. I am always taking tilted photos. Some people would say that the water would spill through the borders.

5 Likes

Who framed the cat?

8 Likes

That’s very responsible of you, to clear out a full section for such use. Good owner! Goooooood owner!

10 Likes

IMG_20191026_135942~2

Carpenter Bee (Teddy Bear?) on cucumber vine

15 Likes

Actually, Niko can thank the Ratel kit for never putting his crap away.

8 Likes

ya, a few degrees, now that you mention it.
but it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes