Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

12 Likes

In Boston, there’s a housing development that has a bunch of white squirrels living in it. It’s freaky to walk through and see them. It’s like the image switched to negative or something.

I live far out of the city, and we have gray and red squirrels, and the red ones, while much smaller, are total bullies to the gray ones. I guess they have Napoleon syndrome or something. When I see them it’s almost always because they are being a jerk to a gray squirrel.

4 Likes

Did you know hedgehogs can be pretty handy?

12 Likes
7 Likes

Her Highness, not entirely enjoying role-playing games.

Trepidation on discovering the entrance to the dungeon.

15 Likes

“Hey Princess P, it’s photo time! How do you feel about that?”

14 Likes

A noble profile.

16 Likes

Nose lick.

16 Likes

If you ever stop posting princess P pics I will hunt you down!

…and make you take moar pics.

11 Likes

I will maintain the goal of never letting this thread die, for it is the best thread. It must persist through the ages for the greater good.

16 Likes

Where the hell did you find those wine bottles and other mini hedgehogs!?

3 Likes

We got the mini-wine bottles when we were in Rome at some kitschy gift store. It was the only souvenir I got, but they seemed perfect for her. The mini-hedgies were off Amazon sold as little fairy-garden accessories. We’ve got kids so we’ve built up various toys and things over the years for sets.

4 Likes

Mom’s Cat-- Chloe, if I rightly remember.

12 Likes

So I shared this pic on Twitter a few minutes ago with the #ShareYourEars tag so Disney would give $5 to the Make a Wish foundation, and it worked (or at least Disney sent me a message saying they were donating $5, anyway.) Yay.

Also the Make a Wish people shared it so my phone is buzzing away with likes/tweets, which is less delightful than it might seem.

6 Likes

You might want to look into Playmobil and other children’s sets for mini gear. I know we have the same mini hedgies, and that’s where we got them.

2 Likes

Missy Mona, AKA Princess Pokey-Pants

(those pokey-pants)

The Strawberry Stalker

16 Likes

Arr, she be the Pirate Princess

(sometimes the sleepy Pirate Princess)

14 Likes

It will likely be followed by a Disney copyright infringement letter :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Chaplin loves that patch of sun in the morning. He drags all his toys into it to cuddle with.

16 Likes

MrsTobinL will approve greatly of that name.

2 Likes