Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Beautiful color. I met their blue cousin last week. It moved really fast so it was hard to get a clear shot.

11 Likes

A busy morning at the bird feeder. Sparrows and House Finches:

Red-Shouldered blackbird (and sparrows, again)

Ducks and Squirrels hanging out below.

Typical birds include Grackles, Cowbirds, Juncos, Finches, Sparrows, Cardinals, Doves, Ducks.

Grackles join the feast:

Cardinal makes an appearance:

Doves, a cow bird, and of course sparrows

19 Likes

From this morning? That’s a lot of snow!

8 Likes

Yes, we’re expecting about 5 inches total today.

9 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

Nice. Any clue what it might be?

4 Likes

Nope. Entomology is a science, but moths are a madness. They came in with clothes from the line, much to the joy of the cats.

6 Likes

My cursory uneducated search indictates it may be a Fall Armyworm moth. Or 50 other kinds of moth maybe.

5 Likes

The beach. A place I miss and I want to go back when this madness ends.

18 Likes
12 Likes

Does this little fellow also like to play with balls?

5 Likes

Other Cat fully commits when she naps. She also finds the best things to nap on, in this case my handknit (cashmere, merino, silk) shawl.

18 Likes

17 Likes

mckayla-maroney

8 Likes

I don’t know, it was in such a hurry. But maybe it was on its way to juggling class :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Hahahahah!

When I was a child, I read this book about insects and it mentioned the sacred beetles of ancient Egypt. In my ignorance, I thought that these insects only existed in Africa. I was quite surprised to see two of them rolling this huge ball of monkey droppings, as if they were Cirque de Soleil artists, in an old army fortress in Rio.

5 Likes

Found here, but original from reddit

11 Likes
10 Likes